Sorry, its been awhile since I've posted. Its just been a busy week. Lets see Monday I had a VBS meeting, Tuesday was my birthday (yep, I'm another year older and hopefully wiser), Wednesday was volleyball, Thursday I went out with a friend for dinner to see her vacation pics and today is Friday. Something each day to keep me out of trouble I suppose.
So on the running front well that's been pretty non-existant. I did get on the elliptical yesterday and I started at the 20 setting and worked my way down each minute. My legs are feeling it today but I felt like I got a good workout in. I'm hoping to hit pavement tonight before J has to help my niece move. I'm so not ready for this run on the 20th. I may have to scrap it if I'm not prepared so I need to get my butt in gear. Not sure where my motivation is but it was nice after the run to not be on a schedule any more. I have been working out in other ways, walks, yard work, cutting grass, throwing the softball around with A things like that. A few runs have been scattered in there as well. I just like the break from such a strict schedule.
Not too much else going on....Hope everyone else in blog land is well.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment