Yesterday I had my niece and her fiance and their 1 year old daughter move in. They are going through a ruff patch and trying to juggle, work, school and a family. My nephew-in-law also just lost his job. They really needed a break. I just hope that I don't become too overwhelmed with all the activity that will be in the house. I will take each day as it comes and try to not let things bother me.
The holidays are also beginning, one of my favorite times of the year. The Turkey has been consumed, the Christmas Decorations are up...now all I need to do is begin my shopping. Not my favorite thing but it will be fine.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Holy Moly Denise! You're life has just gotten more complicated! You'll really need to get some runs in to blow off stress and steam. It's wonderful that you'd take family in during a hard time.
ReplyDelete