Thursday, February 24, 2011

Stressed

I'm officially stressed. I have been ubber busy at work, which is a good thing but when I come home there is just so much going on I'm unable to relax. I stay tense and irritable and I don't like it. Does anyone have any stress relieving techniques they use that help?

I'm just so wound up inside that my stomach isn't well, my neck and shoulders are super tense and I'm getting cranky. I almost started crying yesterday because no one liked dinner. I think I was more frustrated because I had a tough day I really didn't want to cook dinner for 7 and I was telling everyone I didn't want to cook but I did it anyway. And what did I get for it....no one really liked it. Well then YOU MAKE DINNER NEXT TIME THEN.

OK, so as I'm typing this I'm chuckling, it's funny. I shouldn't be stressed over dinner. I mean I don't care that they didn't care for it, it just I would have liked to hear you know thanks for making dinner, even when you didn't want to. That would have helped the "sting" of the meal not being to my normal standards.

Oh well, I will need to figure something out. My family will be staying with me for at least a couple more months so I need to suck it up.

No comments:

Post a Comment