I haven't been here in so long...My last post was in July...WOW where in the world have I been? Who the heck knows. Consumed by life I suppose which isn't always a bad thing. I think it started when they took a lot of access away at work. I used to check on my friends' blogs each morning, see what was happening and then write my own thoughts, typically before anyone else on my team got into work.
So anyway, I'm back....I'll see if I can keep this up. So what's been going on? Well I had surgery on my foot in October and I've been dealing with that. The last 1/2 marathon I did in September was a painful one and I finally decided I should get my foot fixed. (but I must say that I loved the course and hope to do that 1/2 again one day) I've been living with this issue for a long time and it needed to get corrected. I've been headed to therapy twice a week to get me walking normally, what ever that is. It's been way too long I'm not even sure I know how to walk, hence the therapy. It's going well and my calf/ankle and foot are all getting stronger. It's hard some days to not get discouraged of what I can't still do. But I'm stronger than when I started and that's a step in the right direction. I hope in a few weeks time I'll be able to resume my full activities.
We're headed to Arizona very soon. I'm looking forward to a wonderful vacation with the family. We haven't been there (besides a day trip from Vegas to see the Grand Canyon). I'm really excited and to see the landscape and snap a ton of pictures and get in some relaxation.
Guess that's enough for now...don't want to get all blogged out on my first day back LOL.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment