Monday, April 30, 2012
A Case of the Blah's
Did you ever get that???? A case of the Blah's that is? I seem to have them but I think I may be coming out of it. The past couple of days has just been...eh. My motivation level has been low and I have had no energy. But today I seem to be turning the corner...I did my 30 day Shred video and did the level 2 for the first time in FOREVER and it felt good. I think I'm riding that wave of accomplishment. Although I had to alter the movements some because of my foot/ankle. I'm still not able to do all the moves because of surgery but I'm getting there and I see improvement which means....RUNNING is just around the corner. I never thought I'd say this but I actually miss running. That's all I have time for right now...I have a child who is over tired and needs to be tucked in.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment