Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Busy Busy

So I've been busy just running around, keeping house, preparing for E's First Communion this weekend. Last night I did get some quiet time as J took the kids out shopping for some items and I enjoyed every moment of it. I have a case of the crabbies again and its looking like the BC has helped some but not fully. I don't have any pain which is a good thing but the mood swings are still there although not as forceful as they had been. I have a follow up Dr. appt at the beginning of May to discuss so we'll see what she says.

I'm hoping to get a run in after work today. The rain has moved away for the time being. I still don't feel prepared enough for this up coming run, I'm banking on that I've done this before so I should know what to expect type of thing.

Not too much else to report, Myrtle Beach is coming up soon and I am looking forward to a week at the beach!!!

1 comment:

  1. Ahhh, I'm jealous of your beach vacation! How fun!!!

    Get that run in tonight - I'm heading to the gym, so you need to hit the pavement!!

    ReplyDelete