Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Disappointment

So one of the things that I've been looking forward to is having my family waiting for me at the finish line after the run on Saturday. I was informed yesterday by J that he won't be there because he didn't take off of work. I was crushed and overwhelmed with emotions because I just feel as if he doesn't care about what's important to me. I understand its work but I've been training since January so he's know about this for a long time. Shoot, I signed up for it last fall.

I know it will be fine, I'll have an amazing time running with Karen, my partner in crime. I have some other friends that will be out there that I'm going to try and hook up with but I just can't help being slightly disappointed that they won't be there.

I'm also disappointed that my friend Joe's bone scan showed that he has some fractors and won't be able to run either....hope you heal quickly Joe!!! You'll eventually get through 1 1/2 marathon injury free!

No comments:

Post a Comment