This week I'm feeling really good. On Tuesday we brought home a new dog from the Humane Society. We've named him Cannon and he's fitting in very nicely. I've been out for walks with him, eating better and all together feeling good. Hopefully this is a turning point for me and I can get back on track and start getting happy with myself once again.
I'm even toying with running the Vegas 1/2 on Dec 6th. CCFA will be sending a team from Wi and I've been asked if I'm interested and possibly mentoring as well. I'd love to but the fundraising minimums are so high. Even with the being a mentor. And of course its just before the holidays and smack dab in between the kids birthdays....what to do...what to do.....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Cannon is adorable, glad hes working out well with the family.
ReplyDeleteGood job on getting those walks in, amazing how good we feel when we work out huh?
Hugs