Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Peace and Quiet

The family has been up north for a few days and its been quiet in my house. I've had some alone time just me and the dogs and I enjoyed every moment of it. I enjoyed walks with the dogs and playing with them and just lounging around watching tv. No iCarly, no Wizards of Waverly Place, tv I wanted to watch (shark week on Discovery has been interesting). The family comes back today and I've missed them.

I've taken several walks with the dogs and I can see my legs starting to take on a better shape. Along with all the walking I've been eating better and started to do a arm workout that I found in one of my magazines. Little changes that are making me feel better and feel more like myself.

Not too much else going on, just getting ready for the big pig roast on the 15th, hope to see you all there!!

No comments:

Post a Comment