My blogging?? Not sure I have any readers but I do find it theraputic for me. I've been busy and recently got back from vacation. So now that I'm back and don't have much going on I need to focus on me. Not something that is easy for me to do as I don't feel I should put myself first but it needs to happen.
I've not been following my WW very well lately so this weekend I've made it a point to start logging what I've eaten. I went shopping today and filled my house with healthy foods so I'm feeling a little recharged. One of my WW friends is starting up a WW challenge that I will also start tomorrow.
As for running, I have no idea what the issue is. I ran the 1/2 in May and I haven't really run since. I've been walking, doing the elliptical, Slim in 6 videos, punching bag, volleyball...anything but running. Why is that? I like running but it just seems that after a strict training regime I don't continue with the running. A friend mentioned that I do better when I have something to work towards and that is true. But why not just short runs when I have nothing? I don't get it, what's my issue and why can't I stay on track?
But enough about all that, today is a new day and right now is a new moment and I will do my best to focus on me and take time out to go for walks or out with the girls or something and I will do my best to not feel guilty.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

I've missed you!!
ReplyDeleteI haven't blogged much either. Trying to get back into cause does help me too.
ReplyDeleteGlad your doing the Challenge with me!