Bitch. Yep that's right, I'm PMSing, the kids continue to fight with each other and of course J is still gone and I'm not liking my new management. It's becoming tiring and I've had enough. I love my family, but I think I need a break.
I think the whole job situation has really gotten the best of me. Trouble is I like my job, I loved the flexibility and now that has been taken away, I just don't have the same drive. I suppose I haven't given new mgmt a chance since its only been 2 weeks but I really haven't been impressed. So that begs the question, do I make a job change? I don't know...Truthfully I don't know what I'd be good at. I'm good at my job but my job is a little unique and I don't know how I'd take that anywhere else. I never had any thoughts as a kid of "I always wanted to be..." I never thought about it. I was told I'd amount to nothing so that's what I believed. I'd hate to say that at age 35 I still believe that because I know I've accomplished so much but yet a part of me still does believe it.
So where do I go from here??? In January I typically go away with a friend for a weekend and I do a lot of soul searching then so I guess that's going to be my focus. What do I want to be when I grow up...what am I good at???
Sad thing is, 2 weeks ago I didn't have these thoughts, I was happy in my job, growing, learning and very content. Why is it so easy for all of that to be turned upside down and what type of lesson should I be learning from this situation?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment