Lost: Denise's Mojo...if you find it could you please return it to her ASAP since her ass is getting larger by the day!
I have now worked out 2 days in a row in the hopes of getting back my lost mojo. Somehow I just gave up the "me" time. I only take 20-30 minutes or working out so why can't I seem to keep up with it?? Why must I feel guilty that I've taken the time for myself?? Why must I feel so lazy about it?? Well, I'm forcing myself to get out of this rut. I'm supposed to be running on New Year's Eve and I'm no where close to where I should be. I'm working on it and vow to do some type of activity each day for a minimum of 20 min. I need to take this time for myself to get me back. I'm not liking the way my clothes are fitting, I've been very negative lately and I'm just done with the excuses. I know if I take care of myself then I'll be less stressed, I'll be in a good mood and my family will not have to feel my wrath.
Now, its just to keep up with this attitude...the I CAN DO IT attitude....I've tried and tried again, hopefully it will stick this time around.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

But of course you can do it! Me time will make you a better you, a better wife, mom, friend and employee. There's no way you're getting out of this RACC race :)
ReplyDelete-See you on the 31st!