The past few days I've been having headaches, I mention it to the acupuncturist yesterday and today I'm headache free. No dull pain/pressure behind my eyes, no feeling over tired. It just amazes me how acupuncture works. I'm not going to question it, all I know is that it seems to be helping me and I continue to feel like I've gotten myself back. What an amazing feeling I tell you!
Running update...well there isn't much of one. It's been humid so more of my runs have been indoors. I'm not that prepared for next month's run but I'm on vacation next week so I can really focus on getting back on track and hitting the training hard.
Yesterday a friend of mine had a clothing party, I hesitated to go only because I'm not very fashionable. I've always dreaded trying on clothes because of my shape. Never really liked picking out a dozen items to try on and having only one of them actually fit. So I went, and the clothes were very nice. They really showed you how to put them together for casual wear or dressing it up etc. The trouble...the price. Man it was very expensive. I did buy one piece and it was expensive, the most money I've ever spent on one item (excluding my wedding dress). But seeing all these clothes and the style really made me want to go shopping elsewhere, you know where I can actually buy a couple outfits for the price of the 1 item I purchased yesterday. I liked seeing all the nice, comfortable clothing and I really liked that my daughter was with me and we were picking out things together. So to all my readers...if anyone wants to help me shop (hint hint Deanna) perhaps I'm not a lost cause :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment