So based on Saturday's activity I've decided to NOT run in Sept. My body is just not ready. I don't want to risk injury or mental disappointment so I think it's best I sit this one out. It was a hard decision to come to but one I am at peace with so that is good.
Yesterday I started a 6 week program called Slim in 6 by Beach Body. I've had these dvd's forever and only got to the second level. I'm committed to working this for 6 weeks, that coupled with eating healthy, getting in my water, fruits, veggies and everything that is good for me I think it will be a step in the right direction for me. I'm making the time to work out, and actually my husband did the work out with me and he said he would do it again today after we're off of work. It's nice to have a partner to exercise with and it's nice that it's my husband!!
This is the week that the kids start back to school. I'm excited for them yet I always get a little sad....it's amazing how quickly time goes. The kids are getting so big so fast. I am just trying to enjoy each and every moment with them and I'm trying to let them know how much I love them and how proud I am of them!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment