It is the start of week 4 of my work out routine and eating healthier. I'm happy to be on track. And let me tell you that week 4 of the Slim in 6 is called "Burn it Up" for a reason. I can feel some soreness in my muscles but that's OK, it's a good feeling. But the video is definitely a step up from the previous level and gets you working hard. More cardio seems to be added to this routine as well which is nice. Really gets the heart rate going while also working on strength training.
I haven't been this committed to a program besides for running. It feels good to be working out and taking the time and it not feeling like it's such a chore. I actually look forward to working out and on my day off (Sunday's) I do feel as if I'm missing something from my day. Trust me though, my body thanks me for the day off :)
Things seem to be coming together. I do still get frustrated when some of my clothes don't fit just right but I've slowly been gaining weight for years so it will take time for the pounds to come off. I have to be patient and not at any point get discouraged. When I joined WW the first time around it took 8 months to lose the weight, it may take that time again and that's OK...it's the healthy way to lose weight, I'm setting myself up for long term as opposed to losing a lot of weight fast only to see it come back on in a few months time.
On a side note, today I celebrate 14 years of marriage. My husband is wonderful and these past 14 years have been wonderful and fulfilling. I'm not sure how I got so lucky but I don't take it for granted. I cherish the gift of my husband and my beautiful family.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment