Tuesday, March 15, 2011

New Shoes

I finally got myself fitted with some new running shoes. Only trouble is I'm not sure that I like them just yet. When I run they feel like my feet are falling asleep. Not sure if I just need to break them in or what. I've also been trying different pairs of socks incase that's the issue. I have one more pair to try and then I may need to take these back. But I do have to say the extra padding is very nice and refreshing!!

I did book my room for my 1/2 so I'm excited for that. I'm staying the whole weekend which should be very nice. I also booked a trip for Vegas coming up soon as well. Then in May I'll have Myrtle Beach. I'll be a traveling fool this year and I'm very happy about that. I do need some time away from the stresses at home. They continue to build up. I'm trying to stay on top of things and not let the little things bother me but it's frustrating falling over baby toys, the extra clutter that gets left laying around etc.

Tomorrow is weigh in...I'm hoping for another weekly loss so I can increase my speed.

No comments:

Post a Comment