This weekend is the big 1/2 and I'm very excited. I don't care what my time is I'm just happy to be there and to finish.
My outdoor runs have been strong but unfortunately there haven't been that many runs outdoors because of weather. I don't have the clothing for cold weather or rain and I really can't afford to buy any so my long runs have been indoors. We'll see what the day brings, and like I said, I'm just there to finish and enjoy the beautiful setting.
Good Luck to Joy and Joe who are also participating. They're training has been amazing and I hope that one day their dedication and focus rubs off on me. :)
As for all the side things in life....it's stressful. I still have family living with me and each day I grow increasingly more irritated with them and there laziness. I try to be patient but there is only so much I can tolerate and I'm coming to my end.
I just continue to take lots of deep breaths.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

I'm getting a little nervous about the "nortorious hills" Door Co.'s site keeps reminding us of. I think we're going to drive the course tomorrow to have a plan for how to expend our energy. Mile 4 into mile 5 could be brutal. I really hope to see you during the race, in motion, and if not, afterwards. GOOD LUCK!!!
ReplyDelete