Tuesday, June 28, 2011

GOOD NEWS

That's right...I have GOOD NEWS....my neice and family are MOVING on SATURDAY. That's right, I said SATURDAY.

Now here comes the odd part...as I'm happy they will be moving and I'll be getting my space and peaceful house (well as peaceful as it can get) back I'm not estatic like I thought I would be when this day came. Why is that?? It's odd, perhaps I'm waiting for them to actually be gone? Is it because I'll be sad? I have no idea, it is just very strange I'm not sure what to make of these feelings.

Today officially I kicked off my training. I did a 2 mile run and felt good. My legs felt a little like lead but all in all for not running outside since the 1/2 in May I felt good. Can't wait to kick off this training on a GOOD NOTE.

No comments:

Post a Comment