Tuesday, June 21, 2011

My stomach

Is still on the fritz. I have on and off stomach aches and pains. There hasn't been a day the past few weeks that I have felt 100%. I know it's stress. Somehow I need to learn how to not let things get to me and build up. I am making myself sick and that can't be a good thing!

I still am frustated with the family living with me. Hopefully the end is near and after that end is here I'm hoping I'll feel better. If I don't then I think it's something else making me sick and I'll have to go into the doctor in that case.

Next week I start training for the second 1/2 marathon of the season. I'm excited about it. It will be good to get back into a routine. Funny how when you go through the routine you can't wait for it to be done and when I'm not in a training schedule I miss it. Funny how that works.

No comments:

Post a Comment