Straight that I've worked out...Here's the breakdown:
Saturday = Treadmill 30 min, some weight work
Sunday = Elliptical 30 min
Monday = Crazy taped strength/Cardio work out 50 min...it really was good but it kicked my butt but I look forward to mastering it!
Tuesday = Elliptical 20 min (easy after Monday's workout)
I am gearing up for the RACC run on Dec 31st and then getting myself positioned for the 1/2 training that will be starting early next year. I'm feeling good, better that I am taking some time for myself and not so stressed so those are all really good things. Tonight I have to teach religion so I'm hoping J can go get the kids from school so I can get my workout in before class. We'll see how that goes, otherwise I'll hit the treadmill when I get home.
And now I need to vent....My SIL called last night and she wants some of our venison meat. A just shot her first deer and she knows we have meat and is asking for it. This frustrates me because she is using us so she doesn't have to buy stuff herself. Damit, get a job and fend for yourself. We're not rolling in the money and one of the reasons J hunts is so we do have meat to eat as a family. I should show some sympothy but its been years of this behavior, asking for food or money and I don't mind helping those that are attempting to help themselves but when you do nothing to better your situation then why should I?? Perhaps its harsh but I've had it!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment