Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Sad

Yes I'm sad, I'm having trouble with accepting that my kids are getting older. "A" will be a 6th grader next year and she's turning into such a beautiful young lady, the trouble is I don't want her too. The older the kids get the less they need me and that's the way it is supposed to be, the trouble is I'm not ready for it yet. I can remember when they were born and taking care of them and enjoying each stage of their development and now another stage is here and I realized that the others seemed to go so fast. I know I can't turn back time and I have enjoyed every moment with my kids, even the hard days and not a day goes by that I don't tell them that I love them so what's the issue??? Who knows? What I do know is that I love my kids, I'm proud of them and they have such potential to do so much in life, I want them to seize each opportunity that life brings them. If I could shield them from pain and hurt I would but the truth is it's part of life and it makes us the people that we are.

On to something else....

I'm slightly frustrated with a few things. A few months ago I joined a wine club, only for 6 months to give it a try and I haven't gotten wine in awhile. So I look at my records and the last shipment was March. So I try the phone # and I get nothing but dead air. I attempt to get to their website and I get nothing but "page cannot be displayed". I do a google search for any of their in home sales people and nothing....I finally found something that says they went out of business on 3/23. Um, I paid for 6 months worth of wine and I only got 2 months!!! So I got the number to the lady that was the consultant at the party and left her a message to say WTF????? I want my wine!!!

Another cause for frustration; my niece is watching the kids while we go to Germany well I just read on her Facebook page that she will be having a cyst removed when she should be watching my kids. Um, it would be nice to know if I need to make alternate arrangements for them for that day or the days after. I'm not sure if this is something serious or something that will take 2 seconds...either way I think she should have told me. I have enough stress with getting things ready for this trip I don't need another log added to the fire.

Well, there you have it, my thoughts for today, exciting I know LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment