So I just spent a week on the beach, I am well rested but why am I so tired???? Work has been busy and then of course it's go go go at home. Keeps me out of trouble I suppose. We are going away for the weekend, just J and I with another couple so that will be nice. I feel as if we haven't had any time to connect lately. When we head off to Germany it will be go go go that we won't have much time to just relax and enjoy each other's company.
Speaking of Germany.....Everything is booked! We will be hitting Germany, Belgium (a room in the castle is booked!!!), the Netherlands, Luxembourg and London...That's right London. We're hopping a flight and spending the day there. I'm so excited for this trip and all the sites that we will see. It's going to be AMAZING.
Guess that's all for today, next week I'm getting back on the running wagon so ensure that I prepare well for September's 1/2 marathon.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment