So, my hormones are still out of whack and I'm getting tired of dealing with it and I'm just not sure what to do about it. I'm off the birth control which makes me happy, I never liked taking those and it wasn't doing anything to help keep my hormones in check. I've been taking some vitamins, this is only my 3rd month and they are just OK...not really doing anything more than the BC was but I'm not sure how quickly this stuff gets into my system. Plus it's not a bad thing to take vitamins so I'll continue taking them. So I talked to my SIL who is a nurse and asked for her advice and she mentioned acupuncture. I did some research and it seems as if it could help me so I think I'm going to go for it. I don't know what else to do so we'll see if this makes a difference.
I checked with my insurance company and they don't pay for it so I'll be using my own money which is fine, I'm just hoping it will help. The people I've talked to swear by it so we'll see. I'm just not sure how it will help fix hormone issues but I'm willing to get it a try. My husband keeps calling it "Voodoo Medicine" so I'm hoping to prove him wrong :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment