Tuesday, July 13, 2010

First session

The first acupuncture session went fine....not sure why I was worried. For the first 2 weeks he wants me to come 2 times and then we'll go from there. Because my issues are older it takes longer to resolve them.

I got home and got drilled by my husband and kids asking what they did. I had needles in my ears, wrist, stomach, ankle and big toe. He hooked up some electrodes to some of them and put a heat lamp on my stomach and there I laid for 30 minutes trying to relax. He gave me some Chinese Herbs (in pill form) and I have to take 8 of them a day and I made another appointment for Thursday.

This morning I do feel slightly different, I'm not sure that I can explain it. Not sure if it's my mind playing tricks on me or if indeed my Yin and Yang and starting to work together once again. I guess the true test will be how quickly get irritated with things, since it's been very quickly lately. I'm sure it doesn't help that my kids always seem to be bickering. I guess they've had too much of each other during summer vacation.

1 comment:

  1. Just because it can't be explained, or because you can't see energy (chi) being moved around, doesn't mean it doesn't work. I'm excited that you're giving this a try. I hope you get relief!

    ReplyDelete