So with the holiday's my son's birthday and everything else I took a couple of weeks off of working out and man do I feel it. I'm feeling very negative about my body so we need to get on that quick so I don't go into a downward spiral. Tonight after work I am headed for the elliptical. I'm going to start with a 20 min preset workout and then gradually increase my time to get back to where I was.
I've been asked by my friend that ran the Cheesy Marathon with me last year to run another one. She was thinking Door County. I'm really trying to decide if I want to run 2 1/2 marathons next year or not. I'm thinking I should set the goal and achieve it as I didn't last year. But I'm hesitant because I don't know if it will be too much for me. Or perhaps it's just what I need. Make myself be more structured and focused on fitness.
I just don't know. But I do know that I need to make up my mind soon, the New Year is just around the corner.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Joe & I are doing Door County - it'd be great to see you there. Don't sell yourself short. You can put your mind to this and do it. Two half marathons? Not a problem.
ReplyDelete