Today is my son's birthday. It's hard to believe that it's been 10 years. It begs the question "Where does the time go?" It really is amazing how quickly it goes by. Each year as the kids turn a year older I do get misty eyed and weepy. I try to enjoy each and every moment with my family and when they turn a year older it just really reminds me that it goes by so quickly, I want to be sure I'm enjoy as much of them as I can.
It's not only the kids that I want to enjoy but it's life too and whatever life throws at me, good or bad. So let's reflect...what has life thrown me this year?? It really has been a good year. For the most part I've been healthy, I am having issues with my weight but have no ailments. I finished another 1/2 marathon posting my best time yet. I've traveled overseas for the first time. I've lived through my daughter starting middle school. I've spent time enjoying friends and family. In moving my mom I found old pictures from my childhood. It made me face all the things that happened back then and I'm working through those "issues" and putting those bad experiences behind me.
Things don't look too bad, it's been a good year. I believe I've become a stronger individual but I also know I have lots to learn about myself, life and becoming the person I strive to be.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment