Monday, December 13, 2010

The Flu

Eeek our family has been stricken by the stomach flu. First starting with my daughter and then to the rest of the family over the weekend. We are now all feeling better so that's a good thing.

The arrangement with the family of 3 that moved in is going well. There doesn't appear to be too much stress in the house and we are enjoying the Holiday season. I wanted to be sure I wasn't too stressed or overwhelmed with the holidays, kids' birthdays or the new house guests and so far we've been successful!

In the next few weeks I will be looking at some fitness goals for next year. I know I want to complete 1 1/2 marathon and I think that will be in September for the Air Force 1/2 Marathon. I'm still trying to decide if I want to do a spring one or not. I'm just not sure what I want to do yet but admittadly I haven't had time to think about it.

1 comment:

  1. I vote for a spring half marathon too, and what about the Summerfest 10k? Hope you have some down time soon :)

    ReplyDelete