Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Happy New Year!

Happy New Year!! I hope that 2011 brings lots of good moments for all my friends and family!

My goals for the New Year? Well....I did it! I signed up for 2 1/2 marathons for this year. One in May and the other in September. I'm excited and so it's down to business with getting back on the running band wagon. I started on Sunday and the run felt good, although my treadmill doesn't sound too good, it is very old so a new one may be on the horizon. I'll be running again tonight and I'm looking forward to it. Getting back into a routine is just what I need. I'm determined to meet my goal of the 2 halves this year. I will also track my workouts so I can see my mileage. That's always a good motivator as well.

I will be making a trip to REI or a shoe store as I am in need of some new running shoes. I will make that a priority in the next week or 2. Any suggestions on what my readers like in their running shoes? Currently I have Asics, I like the brand, I just didn't know if there is another brand that is just as nice out there.

HAPPY NEW YEAR to all!!!

1 comment:

  1. If you like your Asics stick with them. I love my Asics GT 2100 series, have used this model for 3 years, and buy them on close-out every December before the next model comes out. Roadrunner.com has great prices once you know what shoe you like.

    ReplyDelete