Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Feeling Good

So for 3 straight weeks, I've been following my training schedule, I've been eating better and the scale is showing that my hard work is paying off. Typically I'd be up and down and would never have 3 weeks of a loss so I'm feeling very optimistic that good things are happening.

Now the weight I'm at (sorry, I'll never share that number)I haven't been able to crack this number now for months and months and months. I'm hoping that next week, I'll move below this number and get past this "hump".

My training has been going good. I've taken it upon myself to run an hour my weekly runs. The training says 4 miles (usually Monday's and Wednesdays) but since I'm trying to get healthy and strong I decided an hour would be a good idea. Saturday I ran 80 min and I felt really good. I still need new shoes and then I'm sure I'd feel GREAT. I don't know why I just won't go and get them. It's the cost that is keeping me from going and I know I shouldn't let that be a factor. I just need to go and do it.

And it's the start of Lent today, I've given up coffee and soda. I've been having too much of each lately. I am also going to try and cut down on my sweet intake as well.

2 comments:

  1. Good job Denise!!! You're doing awesome :) I'm sure you'll see even more results with the loss of the coffee and soda from your daily menu! Keep it up!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Way to stick with it! Now you have momentum, and for every pound you lose, you run 2 seconds per mile faster (or so the experst say!). Have you booked lodging for Door Co.?

    ReplyDelete