So my daughter is going through some 4th grade drama. One girl told another girl something that A said but its not true. Sheesh, I thought this didn't start until at least middle school. I called the other mom as she is a friend of mine and she will talk to her daughter and try and get the "other" side of the story. I'm sure tomorrow this will all blow over and things will be fine, but it just the hurt in my daughters eyes and the tears that flowed broke my heart. Now if I find that my daughter is the instigator there will be hell to pay because I will have none of that! I'm not sure if I did the write thing by calling the other parent, perhaps I should have let the girls work it out. I guess I won't ever know if I've made the correct decision. Hopefully she can learn from this and it will show that my "be kind to everyone" speeches will finally mean something.
Anyway, training today should be 4 miles that I will have to do later when I get home. I've got a jewelry party to go to shortly. I can actually see a difference in my backside getting smaller and my legs getting toner, its a good feeling that's for sure. I am starting to enter the "crabby" phase of my hormonal issues so hopefully I won't let anything set me back.
And as for above, there has been an update on the drama front, who knows what happened but it was a big misunderstanding and all is well. Both girls apologized to eachother and made up. Whew, I can't take drama!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment