Not too much going on as you can tell by my lack of blogging. I'm still on the mend and I'm not 100% but 95% recovered from my cold. Tonight I'm helping Karen on her Fundraiser for Napa and CCFA. Hopefully we'll have a good response from the Tosa businesses. It will be nice to be able to spend some time with her as well. I will need to make it an early evening as I need to get some running in. I had every intention of getting it done this morning but J was snoring too loud all night long and I opted to stay in bed for an extra hour.
The race is getting closer, May 2nd is right around the closer. I'm getting excited and I'm hoping that my week off from running hasn't set me too far behind. This weekend should be nice weather and I'm hoping to get some mileage done outside. Lets hope the warmer temps are here to stay.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

I agree - I'm loving this warmer weather. I think I am going to attempt a run tonight too (yea, you heard that right....). We'll see how that pans out. HA!
ReplyDeleteYou might be even stronger running after a week off - it's not always detrimental, and hey, Joe is in the same boat as you. He'd just started running again after a hiatus with injuries, and then a nasty cold and/or bronchitis has had him off his feet for a week. He's gettng a little concerned about the proximity of the race! We'll talk more on the 27th :)
ReplyDelete