I didn't get good sleep last night because of my wonderful husband's snoring. It kept me tossing and turning. It might not be all his fault, the past 2 weeks I've had something every night and that's kept me busy and its kept me thinking of what needs to get done. I'm really looking forward to a peaceful weekend with only running and a few errands to do.
Today somewhere in my busy schedule I need to get in 3 or 4 miles of running. I'm hoping that Jim can get the kids from school and I can get it done before I go out to dinner at Flat Top Grill for Karen's fundraiser.
6 days til Vegas Baby!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

I have the same problem with my hubby and the snoring. Kick him and it stops for a bit but always starts back up. He then wonders why he isn't getting a good nights sleep. DUH! It's cause I have to keep kicking him to get him to stop snoring...
ReplyDeleteHave fun in Vegas!!
I hope you have a great time in Vegas, Denise. Enjoy yourself - you deserve it!
ReplyDelete