Training the last week and a half has been sparce, I was sick and this week has just been busy. I did manage to get in 2.5 yesterday and I felt good doing it, it was a bit of a struggle though as I can tell I'm not at 100% yet. Tomorrow I have a long run planned, 2 hours. I'm excited to get that done. Last year when training I didn't get in the 2 hour run, not sure why I didn't so it will definatly be good. If I can get these 2 hours done I know that I only have just over 30 more minutes to run to complete the distance of 13.1 (that's based on my run last year). I know it will be a good motivation booster for me and lets face the facts, who couldn't use a good motivation booster?
So on some positive notes, I think the BC is having a positive affect and I don't seem to be overly hormonal as I have been in the past. I have been a little tired this week but nothing near what I was before (I think some of this has to do with shedding a few pounds as well). I can tell a difference in the clothes that I'm wearing, they are fitting the way they are supposed to and I've had more of a positive attitude as of late so all good things!! Could it be the warmer weather, spring right around the corner?? Who knows but I'll take it!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

I'm so glad to hear that you are feeling better and the BC is helping!!
ReplyDeleteGo Denise GO!! You are so amazing with all this running and moving. Keep up the hard work!
ReplyDeleteSo happy that things are starting to look for you on the hormone side of things. I'll keep thinking positive thoughts for you.