All in all it was a nice weekend. Friday night/Saturday morning E was sick and throwing up. I was up most the night with him so I tried to sleep in a little more since J was finally home after a week at the cabin. I then cooked the day away, I made apple sauce, taco sauce and jalapeno poppers. J brought back some carrots from our land neighbor so I prepared some of those for cooking so I can freeze them. Sunday consisted of football with a side of football. We were supposed to go to my cousin's 1st birthday party but with E throwing up the day before I just didn't want to chance it. He was perfectly fine all day, which is good.
I was starting to have a head ache yesterday but I think the lack of sleep from Friday which caused me to be over tired and lose a little patience with the kids. I hate when that happens, its not their fault, but for the most part all was OK.
Not a super fun update, just simple which is wonderful.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment