Tuesday, September 1, 2009
Schools In Session
Today was the first day back to school for the kids....I'm happy yet it starts the close of another summer. I was also a little sad as the kids seem to be getting so big so fast. This is A's last year at an elementary school. E is in the 3rd grade...YIKES. I am very proud of my kids, they are smart, funny, loving and caring individuals. While it is exciting for me to watch them grow not only in size but their personalities as well, I can help but be sad as the days of me holding them in my arms has gone. The days of blowing rasberries on their bellys is gone but I have the memories and we continue to make more. But it is a day like this that I wish I could go back to when they were younger and snuggle them just a little more.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment