Monday, December 7, 2009

Looking forward

I'm looking forward to my workout tonight. I took the weekend off as I went shopping on Saturday with A....unless you count me speed walking through isles at Toy's R' Us or walking fast through the mall. After A and I completed our shopping on Saturday I came home and cleaned....I just love me a clean house. Then A had her first basketball game and she was amazing!! I mean it, she was a great defensive player and she scored the teams first basket!!! I like that she's atheltic and I hope she enjoys her season. Now to get E involved in a sport he likes. He really wants to play football, I need to find a league to get him on.

So the workout tonight, I'll be on the Treadmill for a run/walk, whatever my body will allow. I'm getting stronger which makes me feel good and I can see some changes in my body which is also good! I'm feeling good, looking good, which all does amazing things for my attitude.

No comments:

Post a Comment