MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!
First and foremost I wish all my readers a Blessed Holiday Season. My wish for each of you is that 2010 brings you good health and much happiness.
As for the other things going on in life....I guess I'm stressed, not sure why but apparently that's what J thinks....I think it's just my hormones going array again. I suppose it is still the stress of not knowing what's going on with the job. The stress of needing to implement changes to my schedule so that I can be at work at 7 am and not work from home, drive the kids to school and then come to the office. I'm really resistant on that because I don't understand the logic behind mgmts decision. But it's one of those things that I won't understand but need to do anyway and just get over it I suppose.
As for exercising, I've been doing OK...Not getting in as much time as I would like. I really need to put my own needs first sometimes but have a hard time doing that. Perhaps it's because of the holidays and the kids birthdays and all that jazz. But come January, it HAS TO BE ABOUT ME. I need to start training for the 1/2 and I really want to run well this go around. I am looking forward to my annual get away with my friend Shelly. I've always been able to recharge on our weekend away. My focus this year will be committing to the training and figuring out what I want to be when I grow up.
Speaking of the "what I want to be" I'd like to ask a favor from my readers.....What type of job or work do you think I would be good at. You all know my personality and sometimes you can just tell what jobs people should be doing. My trouble is I never wanted to be anything when I grew up, just married and have kids. I was always told I would not amount to much and after so long you start to fall into that and make it reality. Well I've worked to over come a lot of my childhood issues but this is one that I continue to struggle with....What am I good at...what work would I be good at doing. I ask each of you because we are our own worse critic and what others see in us we don't necessarily see in ourselves.
Thank you in advance my friends! And again MERRY CHRISTMAS and HAPPY NEW YEAR!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

I want to respond with a brilliant answer, but I can only think of things for you to avoid in a job! Because you are so giving and conscientious, I think it would be important to be in a job where you feel you can draw the line in the sand, and not give too much of your time and energy after your 8 hours (or however many hours) are put in. A job where you can efficiently meet the needs of those you're working for, but one that doesn't tax your emotional reserves, so you don't go home worrying or thinking about others. Maybe you should have an aptitude test to point you in the right direction?
ReplyDelete