So yesterday was E's birthday, he's now 9....I can remember like yesterday when he was born. Where does the time go?? I am very proud of my kids and the people they are becoming. They are wonderful blessings and not a day goes by that I'm not thankful for them and how they've enriched my life.
As for running, I did a mile and a half the other day with no walking, it felt good. I ran from the car to a restaurant yesterday and I'm not sure how in the world I'm going to run outside on New Year's Eve....I was winded, the brisk air felt good in my lungs but I couldn't take a lot of it....I'm sure I'll figure something out and if worse comes to worse, I'll just run the race at home LOL...Will that count? I have seen some of my body toning up and my strength getting better so that's good, I'm on track for when I'll hit the training schedule hard for the 1/2. I do have a friend, Andrea, and possibly Ann who will be running the Cheesy 1/2 marathon with me. It will be good to have company but I'm happier that I've inspired 2 non runners to feel what I feel when I cross the finish line of a run. It's such a good feeling, and it definitely will give me the confidence back that I've lost. I still think back to my running inspiration, Karen, I'd certainly like to thank her for sharing her love of running with me and taking me along to Napa!!
Anyway, I guess that's all. I know my blog is boring, I guess I'm not as creative a writer as my other fellow friends that blog but whatcha ganna do?? I guess its a good journaling experience for me. Hopefully to continue to keep me on track.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Good for you on the running!
ReplyDeleteAnd I don't think your blogs are boring.
Smooches!
Yeah, what Cindy said! ;)
ReplyDelete