Monday, January 18, 2010

All rested up...

So I got some much needed rest this past weekend. We sat in the spa around the pool and just relaxed. Did a lot of exercising, treadmill, elliptical and bike. We were going to take a Zumba class but it was cancelled. We also got into the pool and did exercises in there. It was wonderful. When I got home yesterday I was able to get filing done. We have been slacking in that area and haven't filed correctly for YEARS. So I organized it all and got rid of stuff that we no longer needed, it all got shredded. I also was able to clean A's closet. She had clothes all over and a ton of other items and her closet doors would never close, that has been organized. It felt good to get things done off my "to-do" list.

As for the way I'm feeling, it's still a very positive attitude I have and I'm feeling wonderful. I look forward to exercising, my food portions have been what they should, all things that I've lacked in the past years. It's a good feeling to be taking ownership of my actions once again. It's good to be taking "me" time and I really realize how important it is for me to take that time so that I can feel whole and be a better mom, wife and friend. Funny how it all ties together.

1 comment:

  1. I'm proud of you for taking the time out for yourself. You deserve that! You inspire me to do the same.

    ReplyDelete