And I'm so excited!!! Tuesday is the first official 2 mile run. I've been getting stronger and I've seen my runs improve and 2 miles is easy for me (when I'm not super exhausted). Yesterday I worked out for 90 min while watching UP with the kids. It felt good and the few extra Super Bowl snacks I made and ate I didn't feel guilty eating :)
Not too much else going on. I say my mom this weekend at A's basketball game and I didn't talk to her much. She did mention how I didn't call to see if she was OK after her fall in our drive way. I just let the comment pass figuring it would be better to NOT respond. I'm tired of her games and I'm just saddened that I have such feelings. I though mom's were supposed to be like best friends. My SIL has a good relationship with her mom and truth be told I'm jealous. I always wanted to be close to my mom and when I was younger I was, I didn't share everything with her but I think I turned a blind eye to the way I was treated, compensating for not having a dad in my life. Now that I have my own family my eyes have been opened. Opened because while she was at Happy Hour with friends I was locked in my bedroom, kids calling for me to play with them but I couldn't. I kept quiet in my room so they wouldn't know. All of those types of things are creeping back up to my memory and it makes me angry. I just need to move past all of this as it is wasted energy, I'm just not sure how.
Anyway, brace yourselves for more snow!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment