That's right, I'm feeling very icky. On Tuesday I started not feeling well, somewhat of an upset stomach. I left work a little early and by the time I was done picking up the kids from school I was down for the count. I plopped myself on the couch with a pillow and blanket and didn't move the rest of the night. I took 2 Tylenol PM and I was out by 7:45 or so. Yesterday I WFH and tried to relax. Feeling a smidge better than the day before. I'm not sure if I have a stomach bug or if it's from eating too much Activia. If I recall about a year ago I was on the Activia challenge and after while my stomach was not right. I stopped taking it and I was fine. I vowed that I wouldn't eat it with regularity. J wanted some so I picked up a big multi pack at Sam's and I started eating it again....I'm wondering if the bacteria just doesn't like my system? Who knows. In today's lunch I have 2 pieces of bread and an apple. Breakfast was a chocolate soy milk/banana smoothly. I figured neither would bother my stomach and would give me some much needed energy.
No running for me this week so far, I need to let my body heal itself. I'm hoping I feel better by Saturday to get the big run in but I won't push myself....I need to get well first.
On the plus side, I lost some more weight. I'm now 6 1/2 lbs down from the beginning of the year. I believe that going off BC and taking vitamins may be helping!!! Imagine that! Although I'm happy that I may be on track it is kind of hard to swallow that J has lost 15lbs since the beginning of the year and me only 6.5...doesn't seem fair but perhaps I'm on my way!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Congrats on you removal!! Boys always lose it faster than us women...just isn't fair!!
ReplyDeleteFeel better soon!