The weekend started with talking myself into a run on Saturday morning. My hormones had the best of me and I really wanted to come up with every excuse NOT to go. My husband is the best and he helped motivate me. Just start running and then you'll feel good. So I started running, wearing my Napa technical tee to help give me inspiration and off I went. Selecting a new route to change things up. The run was going well, a bit cool but that helped me from over heating. Then came some sprinkles and then it got a little heavier. I was still running strong and it was a nice route but then finally I figured I should turn around. The shirt I had chosen was white and it was getting pretty wet so I figured I didn't want to give anyone a show so I called home to get picked up. I then went on to Map My Run and the distance I ran was 4.31 miles in 50 min. I was supposed to do 10 but that was my longest run so far this season outside and I was strong, I could have kept going. I paced myself really well and felt good. That helped change my mood for the day.
We also colored Easter eggs later in the night and that was fun. The kids are getting older and I was afraid that they wouldn't still enjoy the experience but they did and that made me happy. They still even posed for the yearly egg picture (the kids lay down and I put the eggs they colored around their heads and I snap the photo). Saturday ended on a high note that's for sure!
Sunday, Easter, spent with family what could be better??
On a side note....I did get my vitamins and today is day 4 of taking them. I'm feeling optimistic that they will help and give me relief. Time will tell I suppose, but I am looking forward to a week with some relaxation, good runs, and not being short tempered or irritable.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

I so envy you! I have tried running many times and just feel way to clumsy doing it...guess I'll stick to walking :)
ReplyDeleteBTW~ Thanks for the advice on my blog...I have tried talking to him plenty of times and nothing works...just don't know.