So I just got back from my yearly beach trip and it was wonderful!! It was such a busy week at work and with personal activities so it was nice to get away for a week doing nothing but relaxing! It was sunny and warm and I spent my days at the beach or the pool. I did get some exercising in, walks on the beach, water aerobics and weights.
We did see Buddy the Cake Boss (TLC program) There was a new beach boardwalk opening and they had him make a cake and do a meet and greet. The cake was a huge Flip Flop and it was very tasty. I didn't wait in the line to formally greet him and get an autograph, We were by the tent he was at and I got some pictures. I did notice that he was very kind to the kids that were waiting in line, it's nice to see that some celebs don't get a big head over their fame and fortune and they are kind to the kids, hopefully teaching them a lesson to be kind to everyone, no matter who you are.
Back to reality though....work is busy, the house needs to be cleaned (none of that got taken care of while I was away). I will be getting in my exercise and then focus on all the house work. I will need to stay in good shape and prepare for the US Air Force 1/2 marathon in September!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Glad you had such a lovely vacation! And kudos for getting some exercise in too!!! Miss you!
ReplyDeleteSounds wonderful Denise! Proud of you for doing another 5k!!
ReplyDelete