Yesterday I moved on to level 2 of the 30 Day Shred with Jillian Michaels and Oh My Goodness, what a work out!!! It definitely tested me, my strength and my will to continue. She wasn't lying when she said "if we make claims to get you into shape in 30 days and only in 20 minutes the work out is going to be tough and challenging". Well that it is but I feel good. I really like her style and once I master this program (I'm thinking it will be extended past 30 days) I'm going to see what other videos she has out there. I like the way she motivates me to push myself and to know that being healthy and strong doesn't come for free. It takes work, just like all good things in life.
I am not one of those people who want things handed to them, I want to work and earn it. Then it makes it that much more rewarding when you're successful. Would it be nice to be handed things every once in awhile, sure. Would it be nice to not have to work so hard to be healthier, sure but where's the lesson in that? What will I gain if I have everything handed to me? NOTHING, I won't learn all the lessons life has for me.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment