Sunday, January 25, 2009

Dells Weekend

This weekend was spent in the Dells with some good friends. Its amazing how you come across people in your life and these fine ladies were all met over the internet. Funny, I never thought I'd actually meet people over the internet and then become good friends with them. I don't know how I got so lucky to have each of them in my life but I am appreciative of all of them for what they have meant to my life. There were a few ladies missing for one reason or another and they were missed but I look forward to their company at other occasions.

I would like to thank Karen and Missy for the company on the drive to and from the Dells. I enjoyed the talks and love knowing that I'm not the only one that thinks certain things. It gives me sanity knowing I'm not alone. A special thank you to Christine for the thoughtful Christmas gift (she got my name for the exchange). I can't wait to light my candles, take a bath with a glass of wine. I appreciate the thought that went into the gift. Thank you to Kristi for her wonderful infectious laugh. Her smile and laugh makes me happy and she gives the best hugs. And of course there's Jen. Thank you for making me smile, I still find it funny that she wasn't sure what to think of me when we first met. And last, the ladies that couldn't make it, Deanna, Dana and Cindy, thank you for all your friendship and support you've shown me over the years. Again, I'm not sure how I got so lucky but I won't question it, I'll just embrace the friendship I receive from each of them.

If you can't tell, I'm entering the "sappy" hormonal phase LOL.

3 comments:

  1. Glad I can make you laugh, that's my job. But yeah I Just didn't know about you at first. :) but I do love you! (hugs)

    ReplyDelete
  2. We love you, no matter what phase you're in. :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wish I could have been there. I missed you all!!

    ReplyDelete