Thursday, January 15, 2009

Its Cold.......

So I'm working from home because the kids don't have school, its too cold. As I'm watching Live with Regis and Kelly its -9 with a windchill of -29, YIKES that's cold. I'm chilled just looking outside.

So on the training front, yesterday was a much needed rest day, today is 3 miles on tap that I will be doing shortly since I'm home. I do need to get some work done first. I haven't had much motivation to work lately, I think its because I'm looking forward to my weekend get away, all I can do is focus on relaxing. I haven't relaxed for awhile. Hunting season, Holidays, Kids Birthdays, all take their toll on me more than I like to admit. I want to think I can handle everything and I'm invinsible but the truth is, I'm not. I shouldn't think that I am. But I can't help compairing myself to other moms and it appears that they can do it all so why can't I? But again, its not true, no one can. You have to take care of yourself so that you can take care of your family and that is what I'm using this weekend for.

Stay warm out there everyone!!!

2 comments:

  1. Enjoy this weekend Denise - you deserve it! Miss ya.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You work hard and deserve the break Denise!!

    ReplyDelete