First let me update everyone on the doctor....She was great, listened to everything, took notes and confirmed that I'm not crazy (good to know). They took a bunch of blood to test my thyroid, hormones, iron levels and cholesterol. So now I wait to see if any of that provides any answers.
Ok, now why am I mad??? I get to work this morning and before my PC boots up my phone is ringing, its my brother to tell me my mom sent an email asking for money. I kid you not the email starts out by "Which one of you is going to loan me money". She's got car issues and wants can't afford to pay for them and this is my problem how?? I know that may sound insensitive but I've borrowed money to my mom in the past but I've never seen a penny back in return. I mean for Pete's Sake the woman is 60 some years old get a grip for crying out loud. She's always had someone bail her out and I'm sick of her asking and not appreciating the assistance I've given her in the past. I have my own family, my own set of bills and responsibilities I can't take care of her either. Its just frustrating and I've gotten sick today because of it. My brother is angry just like I am but he stepped in and under protest is going to help her. I personally and upset that he gave in but it is his choice and I understand feeling like your between a rock and a hard place. Just frustrating is all.
I'm a little better now having voiced my anger. Thanks for listening to me vent. Now I'm going out with a girlfriend to drink some wine so that should help me too!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Let us know when you find out some results. I'll be thinking of you. Hopefully you'll get some answers.
ReplyDeleteI don't blame you one iota for feeling so upset about your mother's demands. I guess I'm not sure of your mom's situation (whether she has a job, not a saver, etc..) but it seems like she just expects to mooch off her children...am I right? I admire you for standing your ground and telling her "no". Especially if she's never appreciated you helping her out in the past.
Have fun tonight with your friend, and have a glass of wine for me!
Denise, I don't blame you for feeling the way you do at all!! A friend of mine here at work has the same problem with her mother, and it stresses her out all the time.
ReplyDeleteI am glad the venting helped - I hope the wine did too!!!