Monday, February 23, 2009

Today is a new day

So all this weekend I've been crabby. It definately is hormones as I've checked my tracking and yep its that time again. I also got the call from the doctor on Friday that my ultra sound was normal. This disappointed me as I was hoping it would yield the reasons for my pain but nope, no answers. I also put on my swim suit on Friday as we were in the Dells and well I wasn't happy one bit. I felt icky and like a whale and I was very self concious.

So, today is a new day and I know some of these feelings are hormonal but I haven't made the best decisions eating wise so TODAY IS A NEW DAY. I am back on the Weight Watchers band wagon and will be tracking every bite I eat! I will get back on track with exercising and no matter how terrible my runs are, I WILL GET THEM DONE!!! I can't control my hormones, or the pain I have but I can control how I am treating myself and honestly it hasn't been very good. I can be good to myself without having guilt, I am worth it!!

Now all I need to do is stay focused and not doubt myself which sometimes is hard to do. But again, today is a new day for me, lets keep our fingers crossed that I can continue to have a positive attitude.

1 comment:

  1. Denise, you definitely deserve to treat yourself well. I still remember an old WW leader telling me to give myself the "gift of health." That one really stuck with me.

    I hope the doctor keeps working with you on the pain issues - no one should have to deal with what you are working with right now.

    Hang in there - I know you can do it!!

    ReplyDelete