And they found nada, nothing, zilch. So next course of action, I will start on Yaz BC on Sunday. If that doesn't help with the symptoms or pain then it looks like laproscopic surgery. I also have an ultra sound scheduled for Monday to check that all is well with my ovaries. Hopefully the BC will help and get my moods back to normal and help with the pain that I'm having.
Today was 4 miles and I was on the TM. Its been awhile since I've hit the TM so it was good. It took longer than it has been when I'm on the elliptical but I was also a little sore from yesterday's Cardio Blast class so that might have something to do with it. My legs were just plain tired.
Nothing else is going on which is nice. I plan on watching some American Idol tonight with a glass of wine in hand as the next couple of nights I've got something going on.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Denise, sorry to hear that the results didn't show anything significant. Let me know how you like the Yaz? I am always in search of a better BC...
ReplyDeleteIt's still good news, though, that they are continuing to look in to it. You hang in there and let me know if you need to talk!!!