Thursday, March 5, 2009

New Shoes

Yesterday I went off to REI with my daughter and I bought my very first pair of running shoes. My last pair were hand me downs and I bought a pair of shoes when I was in college but they weren't "running" shoes. So there we are looking at the shoes not knowing where to start....In comes Tom. Tom asked questions on how I run etc and picked out 5 pairs. Measured my foot and out came the boxes. I tried them all on and narrowed it down to 2 different pairs and then finally settled on 1 after running around the store. So I got me some Acics (because I want to be like my friend Karen). Today I have a 5 mile run scheduled so I'm excited to try them out. I can bring them back at any time if I'm not satisfied.

So there you have it, I'm set with shoes, we'll see how the run goes.

1 comment:

  1. Which Asics did you get? I have the 2140s. How did the run go? It's gorgeous outside, isn't it? Maybe spring is arriving? *crossing fingers*

    ReplyDelete